Tuesday, March 24, 2009




Hockey East is over, and per usual, Northeastern's defense fell within the last few minutes of the game. Don't get me wrong, I love the boys, but it seems as if when we have a lead, we relax too much in the final few minutes. Brad Thiessen can only do so much, and the guy did a great job at Hockey East. He made 41 saves, which is so much higher then the average shots on goal in a given game.

I can't wait for next season to start, Shooting hockey is so much higher paced then any other game, requiring the shooter to be on top of it to get those great shots. I wouldn't want to be in any other school, as the fans in this one make the game that much better.

We are off to Grand Rapids this weekend to battle Cornell in the NCAA tournament. Hopefully this time we don't come up empty handed. While I personally can't be there, I wish the best for the team and the fans that support them.

We love you guys, thanks for all the memories.
Go Huskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment