Thursday, February 5, 2009


I bought an infrared filter off craigslist a week ago, and just got it in the mail monday. This resulted in a (very cold) photoshoot during my lunch break.
I still have a LOT to learn from this, but it's definitely interesting.
I can't wait for spring to get here, I have a feeling this filter will be a lot more useful when the skies are clear, the sun's shining, and there are leaves on the trees.
I miss walking and exploring this city so much. I want it to be time for class again, solely so (as a slacker business major) I have time to walk around during daylight.

I'm shooting more basketball this weekend, let's hope I don't get trampled again.

At work I'm learning to program, which is going slowly, but hopefully I'll catch on soon and figure something out.

11:11, make a wish

No comments:

Post a Comment